At Udynamics we believe in a holistic approach to healing and recovery from addictions. Our program includes family and community centered treatment, peer support, mental health assessments and therapy, medical screenings, intensive trauma informed therapy and a recovery treatment plan with the support of our highly skilled specialists.
We view treatment though a holistic lens and explore all areas of health and wellness including mental and emotional health, physical health and spiritual health.
We strive to reduce barriers to treatment and will create a customized treatment plan for your recovery using both abstinence or harm reduction treatment.
Ages 12 yrs and over
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Behavioral Addictions Treatment
Mental Health Assessments
Opioid Agonist Therapy
Individual Counselling and Therapy
Family Interventions and Therapy
Trauma Focused Therapy
Peer Support Counselling
Workshops and training:
Naloxone Distribution and Training
Customized Addictions Training and Workshops
Medical Screening and/ or Mental Health Assessment
Treatment and Therapy
Giving Back-Peer Support
Each treatment package is customized to your preferences and needs. We provide free in person consultations for those exploring customized treatment.
Single Session Therapy Fees:
$130 plus gst/ hr Youth & Adult
$150 plus gst/hr Youth ages 12-24 yrs (In home counselling sessions)
We accept cash, debit, e-transfer and credit cards
Educational seminars for adults & youth
We’re here to help and provide support. We offer educational seminars about drug and alcohol addictions for your schools and workplaces. We will provide extensive information and provide resources for those who are looking to get help.
You will better understand:
· Addiction as a brain disease, and how the brain gets and stays addicted
· Identify the harmful impact of alcohol and drugs, and how they are affecting your life
· Recognize the signs and symptoms of substance abuse in your life and in the workplace and the stages of change
· Detoxification and the Dangers of Relapse
· Myths about addiction and its treatment
· Take “action” to help abuse problems for yourself/others and build a meaningful and satisfying life
Find us at Psychology Today:
Copyright © 2018 Udynamics - All Rights Reserved.