Online and In Person Clinical Therapist Required for Udynamics Therapeutic Wellness Center (Independent Contractor)
Our busy private practice is ready to grow our team again and we invite you to consider us as the next step in your private practice career.
1) Child/Adolescent/Family Therapist
2) Adult Therapist (Experience working with a range of needs and family related matters)
3) Addictions Specialist/ Therapist
Do you feel called to contribute to the mental health & wellness of clients? Perhaps you have considered beginning a private therapy practice or would like an opportunity to work within a supportive team while you grow your private practice.
The ideal candidate for this contract position will be a highly motivated individual who is committed and willing to invest in their private practice. They will have a growth mindset and willing to work collaboratively with other wellness practitioners.
If you are honest, sincere, willing to grow and adhere to a high standard of client care and professionalism and if you have at least 3 years of therapeutic experience working with diverse populations this may be the opportunity for you.
Therapist Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides assessment and treatment services; offering support for addictions, mental health and wellness or other challenges based on client need.
- They will provide therapeutic services that include therapy, counselling, case management, consulting, advocacy, and connection.
- Maintain required registration and in good standing within their legislative body.
- Maintain private liability insurance
- Willingness to work daytime, evenings, weekends and some varied hours (can be negotiated based on your availability).
- Maintain excellent communication with clients
- Maintain Psychology Today profile
Therapist Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counselling
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a therapeutic setting conducting clinical work.
- Active registration and in good standing with your registered or legislative body
- Experience working with children/families, young adults and adult populations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a high standard of professionalism
- Ability to empathize with clients.
Please forward CV to Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org